2023 Grist Fellowship Programme (up to $50,000)
Do you want to grow as a journalist while absorbing a universe of environmental knowledge? Apply for the Grist Fellowship Programme 2023.
The Grist Fellowship Programme is a paid opportunity to hone your skills at a national news outlet and deepen your understanding of environmental issues. The experience is designed to give early-career journalists with a demonstrated interest in environmental issues the experience to succeed in climate and environmental media. They offer real-world experience at a fast-paced news site, training in a variety of skills key to a journalism career, and exposure to the leading sustainability thinkers and theories of our time.
After a year of working full-time at Grist and gaining key skills in environmental journalism, fellows have gone on to outlets including The Atlantic, Capital B, The Verge, Wirecutter, Outside, Atlas Obscura, Greentech Media, and of course, Grist.
- The annual base salary for the positions is $50,000.
- As limited-term employees, fellows and their eligible dependents are also eligible to participate in Grist’s health benefits programmes.
- All fellows will receive a company laptop for the duration of their time at Grist.
Eligibility Requirement for 2023 Grist Fellowship Programme
- Open to early-career journalists who have a demonstrated interest in environmental and climate journalism and media.
- They especially encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- You can apply to multiple fellowships in a given cycle as long as you meet the specified qualifications for each position.
- Fellows must have a U.S. address and be eligible to work in the U.S. That being said, they can work remotely from a location of their choosing, provided they can match Grist’s core working hours. Depending on COVID-19 safety guidelines, fellows may also have the option of working in Grist’s Seattle headquarters or New York office space. Fellows are not required to relocate and remote work is always an option for fellows.
How to Apply
The application window for Grist’s 2023-2024 fellowships will close on December 19, 2022.
For more information, visit Grist Fellowship.
The Application Deadline is 19th December 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.