2023 Gruber International Prize ($500,000 Award)
The Gruber Foundation invites nominations on behalf of individuals whose achievements in Cosmology, Genetics, or Neuroscience would make them suitable candidates for recognition through the 2023 Gruber International Prize.
- Nominations for the Neuroscience Prize are invited annually and may be submitted by individuals that are active in or have an appreciation for contemporary neuroscience research and study.
- Nominations for the Cosmology Prize are invited annually from the fields of astronomy, cosmology, mathematics, and the philosophy of science. Individuals that are active in or have an appreciation for contemporary cosmological research and study may submit nominations.
- Nominations for the Genetics Prize are invited annually from the field of genetics. Nominations may be submitted by individuals that are active in or have an appreciation for contemporary genetic research or problems.
- Each prize, which is accompanied by a $500,000 unrestricted monetary award, is designed both to recognize groundbreaking work in each field and to inspire additional efforts that effect fundamental shifts in knowledge and culture.
Eligibility for 2023 Gruber International Prize
- Individuals from anywhere in the world who have conducted highly distinguished research in the field of the brain, spinal cord, or peripheral nervous system can be nominated for the Neuroscience Prize.
- Individuals whose achievements have produced fundamental, advances in our understanding of the structure and evolution of the universe may be nominated for the Cosmology Prize.
- Individuals who have made original discoveries in the fields of genetic function, regulation, transmission, or variation or in genomic organization can be nominated for the Genetics Prize.
All nominations materials must be submitted in English and include:
- A completed nomination form:
- A current curriculum vitae WITHOUT a full list of publications.
- A letter of support from an individual outside of the nominee’s own institution or research group (this must be from someone other than the nominator).
The official nomination form should be filled out and submitted online, or e-mailed to [email protected]. If necessary, the form may be printed and faxed or mailed, but electronic submissions are strongly preferred.
For more information, visit Gruber Prize.
The Application Deadline is 15th December 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.