2023 Humphrey Fellowship Program For Young Professionals
Humphrey Fellowship Program, a Fulbright Exchange, builds connections between U.S. and foreign leaders to advance solutions to the most pressing global challenges, from combatting climate change, to protecting human rights, increasing access to education, and building global health security.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program was founded in 1978 to honor the late Senator and Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey. President Jimmy Carter announced the establishment of the Humphrey Fellowship Program in Venezuela with the intent to create a program that embodied the values of democracy, social justice, and a desire to assist the world’s developing nations.
Hubert H. Humphrey’s exemplary leadership, tireless devotion to public service, and sincere hope for greater understanding among nations inspired the Humphrey Fellowship Program. In 1964, he was elected Vice President of the United States under President Lyndon Johnson and returned to the Senate in 1971, serving until his death in 1978.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is a Fulbright exchange activity funded by the U.S. Department of State and administered by the Institute of International Education.
Requirements for 2023 Humphrey Fellowship Program:
To be eligible for a Humphrey Fellowship Program, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of an eligible country
- Have an undergraduate (first university or Bachelor’s) degree
- Have a minimum of five years of full-time professional experience
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service in the community
- Limited experience in the United States
- Demonstrated English language ability
Duration and Reward
- Full Sponsorship
Humphrey Fellows and alumni are international leaders who foster global collaboration with U.S. and foreign counterparts to address critical and systemic challenges facing their communities and the world.
Their impact transcends national borders and builds a resilient and inclusive global society, champions good governance and human rights, promotes sustainable livelihoods and thriving communities, and upholds peace and prosperity.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- Signed highest diploma (photocopy).
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English).
- Research results: Published thesis, award certificates, etc. to prove their academic achievements and research capabilities.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English, a minimum of 800 words for master applicants and 1500 words for PhD applicants).
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English).
- Chinese HSK Certificate
- Photocopy of Passport Photo Page
- Signed No Criminal Activity Certificate (in English or Chinese)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.