2023 LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Programme for Nigerian Students
LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Programme is a 5-months Leadership programme for young Nigerian undergraduates aged 18 – 30years which aims to equip and empower them with the skills, knowledge and resources required to become transformative leaders and active citizens who will drive sustainable development in their communities.
The Youth Leadership Development Programme (YLDP) is born of the ability of young people to utilize their agency and power to effect positive change, as Nigerian youths took charge of the protest to advocate for the Nigeria they want.
The Youth Leadership Development Programme is designed to empower, equip, and support young change leaders who are Nigerian undergraduates under the age of 30, by providing them with the knowledge, abilities, and supportive environment needed for them to become self-leaders who bring long-lasting change to their communities.
The Youth Leadership Programme has never been more pertinent to the present problems being experienced in Africa today, especially those bordering on leadership, active citizenship, and sustainable development, as we approach an election year.
Requirements for 2023 LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Programme:
To be considered for the programme, you must:
- A Male or Female Undergraduate in a Tertiary/Vocational Institution in Nigeria.
- Aged 18 – 30 years
- Passionate about advocacy, activism and community development
- Interested in inclusion, diversity and civic responsibility and eager to exercise these interests
- Eager to champion change projects geared towards community development & the SDGs
- Eager to engage with government institutions and influence policy
- Committed to attending the Online Training, Debates and is available for mentoring
The programme will include intensive training, mentoring, coaching that inspires action on social problems and the SDGs through the power of skills, active citizenship, leadership and social entrepreneurship.
- Virtual Training on our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Virtual Community of Practice
- Change Project Pitching Sessions, Mentorship, and Implementation
- Leadership Debates
- Youth Leadership Conference
The Youth Leadership Development Programme comprises 22 modules centered on the three pillars of the programme which are Leadership, Active citizenship and Sustainable/Community development.
The modules have been carefully designed and tailored to address the current realities of young people in Nigeria to fix the gaps in leadership, active citizenship and sustainable/community development.
The modules will help equip the participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes they need to become true change makers that lead community change and influence policy change.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
The Application Deadline is 10th February 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.