2023 Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarships for African Students
Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarships is for Talented individuals from sub-Saharan Africa who are interested in acquiring management and leadership skills, essentially for individual, corporate and national success.
The Mo Ibrahim Foundation scholarship for sub-Saharan Africa aims to help produce exceptional leaders for the continent by supporting outstanding students on the full-time MBA programme at London Business School.
The Mo Ibrahim Foundation (MIF) is an African foundation, established in 2006 with one focus: the critical importance of governance and leadership in Africa. It is our belief that governance and leadership lie at the heart of any tangible and shared improvement in the quality of life of African citizens.
LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE IN AFRICA Leadership is about making choices, defining priorities, and taking risks. Governance is about properly documenting and effectively implementing these choices. Africa has made considerable progress over the last decade.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Be an African student
- be a successful MBA applicant in the University
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- 100% of tuition fees
How To Apply
Apply using the link below. Applicants will be automatically considered.
The Application Deadline is 3rd January 2023
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.