2023 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme for young African graduates.
MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN. The MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development through the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
These will include blended learning experiences such as metaphoric immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connection to social media platforms. On-the-job development will take place locally where graduates are employed in MTN’s operating companies, and through job rotation. This will include in-role experience, varied interactions with the executive committees, mentoring, and coaching. The MTN Graduate Development Programme offers top graduates a bespoke development and significant employment experience in a company that has and continues to shape this continent.
Eligibility Criteria for 2023 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme
To be eligible for the programme, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Energetic and enthusiastic individuals aged between 22-26 years with a 1st class or second class upper university degree
- Applicants must be resident in an African country with valid documents.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to enrol in the training session of the programme and excel.
- Applicants are to be available for full-time engagement if successful.
- Community Development
- International Exchange/Secondment Opportunity
- Structured personal development
- Structured training
- Financial rewards for performance
- Global induction
- Free or subsidised mobile phone
- Medical Aid
- Staff discounts
- Career development resources
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen services
- Flexible working hours
Achievement Orientation, Adaptability, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Client Focus, Continuous Learning, Critical Judgment, Energy, Initiative, Proactivity & Self-Motivation, Problem Solving, Relationship building, Teamwork
Client service/communications, Data analysis
Microsoft WordExcel and Power Point, Telecommunications, SQL Skills
How To Apply
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2023
The Application Deadline is 30th November, 2022