2023 NITDA iHatch Intensive Incubation Program (Cohort 3) for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
NITDA iHatch Intensive Incubation Program is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps, to generate viable and scalable business models.
The incubation programme will focus on the youths, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology.
The Office for Nigerian Digital Innovation (ONDI) in partnership with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is said to launch iHatch, a startup incubation programme.
The incubation program will provide an excellent opportunity for startups who have innovative business plans with a prototype service/product.
Participating startups will receive free offline and online interactive training from experienced coaches and mentors from all over the world. Other benefits includes free co-working space and investment opportunities for the duration of the program.
Requirements for 2023 NITDA iHatch Intensive Incubation Program (Cohort 3):
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with a product or prototype that would aid in developing the Nigerian economy
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
Duration and Reward
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates
- Free Offline/Online Interactive Trainings
- Free Coworking Space At Ncair, Abuja
- Mentorship Sessions With Tech Specialists
- Networking Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
This Cohort is happening in the following locations:
- FCT Abuja
- Kano State
- Lagos State
- Gombe State
- Rivers State
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
The Application Deadline is 7th January 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.