2023 Qualcomm Make in Africa Startup Mentorship Program for early-stage startups.
The Qualcomm® Make in Africa Startup Mentorship Initiative is one of its kind in Africa; this equity-free mentorship program will identify promising early-stage startups keen on applying advanced connectivity and processing technologies to innovative end-to-end systems solutions, including hardware, and provide these companies with business coaching, access to engineering consultation for product development, and guidance on protecting intellectual property.
Benefits of 2023 Qualcomm Make in Africa Startup Mentorship Program
1:1 mentorship with Qualcomm leaders on a regular cadence
Guide startups to product realization
Masterclasses on product management, pitch clinic, IPR, hardware architecture.
- Demo Day with the startup ecosystem
- Connect with various industry leaders, VCs, investors, and other accelerators
- Application Phase: December 13th 2022 to February 28th 2023
- Shortlisting of the Startups: March 2023
- Mentorship Program: April 2023 to November 2023
- Program Finale & Demo Day: December 2023
How To Apply
For Inquiries: [email protected]
For More Information:
The Application Deadline is 28th February 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.