2023 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships For International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) offers a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
The QECS fully-funded scholarship program supports outstanding students who cannot afford their studies. Therefore, it is an amazing opportunity for all international students to study abroad for free. Experiencing a new culture and studying in a foreign country can change your life.
The duration of a Scholarship for a Master’s Degree is between one and two years, depending on the course. There are 12 top universities participating in the Queen Elizabeth commonwealth scholarship program this year.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- To apply for the QECS Scholarships. The candidate must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold an undergraduate degree at the time of admission.
- There is No age Limit or Restriction.
- Each University may have specific eligibility requirements for admissions.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
For the two years scholarship program, the scholarship award covers;
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Expenses
- Return Economy Flights
- An Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Grant
Applicants can Choose selected courses from Participating countries top universities listed on the official website.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should check for their desired course and thereafter apply
- The applicant can apply only to the universities listed on the official website.
- Each year, there are two cycles for applying, so a candidate must check the country/university to see which cycle would be appropriate.
- Candidates may apply to more than one university or country each year.
- Candidates can apply via the official website after acknowledging the above information and including the correct information and documents.