2023 Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships (up to $20,300 grant)
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships are awarded in addition to a RTP Stipend or Monash Graduate Scholarship and provide an annual living allowance of $20,300.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Eligibilty Criteria Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships
To be eligible for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships, candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- Be an international student
- You must have submitted a scholarship application in the current year;
Be undertaking research in the study areas and faculties listed;
- Areas: Social justice, social inclusion, human rights, sustainability or environment, or social policy for the betterment of society. Faculties: Art, Design and Architecture; Arts; Education and Law.
- Meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements; and
- Meet Monash English language proficiency requirements.
How To Apply
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
- You may need to receive an invitation to apply before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
- Click here to register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship.
- All sections of online application are explained here.
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form.
You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
For more information: Visit the Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships Webpage
The Application Deadline 31st October 2022