2023 Rootcamp Startup Accelerator Programme (up to €50,000 in funding)
Applications are open for the Rootcamp Startup Accelerator Programme 2023. The programme focuses on scaling your idea at its full potential and helps you build an international network with top VCs, business angels and top class corporate partners.
For Early-stage startups: The programme entails a 3-months acceleration phase including access to the ecosystem, all learning resources, and funding to make you investor-ready. After that, you will have the possibility to get additional 9 months to further define, develop and pilot your product/technology in cooperation with corporate partners.
For Later-stage startups: You will get a 3 to 12 months period to get real market validation. The goal is to have your solution implemented within the corporate real-world environment through pilot projects and accelerate your growth. You profit either from a new variant of your product/technology or from new customers to enter the European market.
- Agriculture Biotechnology
- Agribusiness marketplaces
- Bioenergy & Biomaterial
- Farm Management Software, Sensing or IoT, Farm Robotics
- Mechanization & Equipment
- Innovative Food & Ingredient
- Supply chain solutions
- Green B2B Packaging
- Logistics of agricultural or food products
- Novel Farming Systems and Community solutions
Benefits of Rootcamp Startup Accelerator Programme 2023
- Personalized programme: They designed the programme around your needs to help you achieve your goals. They focus the programme on all aspects relevant for you such as legal & tax, marketing & PR, sales & internationalization, IT & HR.
- Working space: You will have an office to work for free in Hannover. In addition, a strategic partner K+S can offer lab space in Wunstorf at the Innopark Sigmundshall.
- Expertise: An extensive network of experts in all fields as well as personalized coaching sessions and an online learning platform.
- Focus on implementation: You will work together with big companies, such as K+S, and get traction through pilot projects.
- Capital and equity free: You can get up to 50k euro in funding, while you keep 100% ownership of your startup.
- You are change makers and entrepreneurs, who are passionate, committed and forward looking. The main selection criteria are you, your team and your ideas.
- Your startup has a solution in the B2B Agri-Food Tech sector in the so-called upstream area of the value chain. The target areas are: Agriculture Biotechnology; Agribusiness marketplaces; Bioenergy & Biomaterial; Farm Management Software, Sensing or IoT, Farm Robotics; Mechanization & Equipment; Innovative Food & Ingredients; Supply chain solutions; Green B2B Packaging; Logistics of agricultural or food products; Novel Farming Systems and Community solutions.
- They accept startups from all around the world and from all stages (pre-seed, seed, or late stage startup).
- They require participants to be fluent in business English, but application can be in German too.
How To Apply
Be ready to upload your current and up-to-date pitch deck as a PDF (10-15 slides) or pitching video (7-10min). Your pitch should include all typical information: What is the problem? What is your solution (product or service)? Who are customers? What is the size of the market? Who are competitors? How do you make money? Who are you (team)? What do your action plan and financial planning look like?
The Application Deadline is 16th January 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.