2023 Schneider Electric Bursary Program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. Through the bursary program, Schneider Electric is offering full and partial bursaries for undergraduate and postgraduate students who are passionate and want to help us innovate and build a future that empowers all to make the most of their energy and resources.
Requirements for 2023 Schneider Electric Bursary Program
- Registered student at an accredited South African University (2nd, 3rd, 4th year of study including Honours & Masters)
- 70% and above academic average
- Financial need – supporting documents will be required
- Pursuing a University degree (BEng or BScEng) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science / Informatics, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- SA citizenship
Benefits of the Schneider Electric Bursary Program 2023
- Full tuition, accommodation, books and living allowance (to be assessed based on financial need)
- All bursars are eligible for vacation work during the winter vacation period (June/July)
How To Apply
- If you would like to be considered for a bursary, apply now with your CV, academic transcripts and copy of ID before 15th January 2023.
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.