2023 Schneider Electric Bursary Program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. Through the bursary program, Schneider Electric is offering full and partial bursaries for undergraduate and postgraduate students who are passionate and want to help us innovate and build a future that empowers all to make the most of their energy and resources.
Requirements for 2023 Schneider Electric Bursary Program
- Registered student at an accredited South African University (2nd, 3rd, 4th year of study including Honours & Masters)
- 70% and above academic average
- Financial need – supporting documents will be required
- Pursuing a University degree (BEng or BScEng) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science / Informatics, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- SA citizenship
Benefits of the Schneider Electric Bursary Program 2023
- Full tuition, accommodation, books and living allowance (to be assessed based on financial need)
- All bursars are eligible for vacation work during the winter vacation period (June/July)
How To Apply
- If you would like to be considered for a bursary, apply now with your CV, academic transcripts and copy of ID before 15th January 2023.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.