2023 Shariah Management Trainee Program For Young Graduates
Shariah Management Trainee Program is for fresh Shari’ah graduates who have great interest to work in Islamic finance industry will be recruited – on contract and Full-Time basis by INCEIF under this one-year programme.
Attractive allowances and other benefits will be paid throughout the contract period. The participants will be equipped with the necessary tools and experiences to become a good Shari’ah officer.
At the end of the contract, there will be high possibility for the participant to be employed by the Islamic financial institutions.
2023 Shariah Management Trainee Program Details:
During the programme, the participants will be trained at INCEIF through the following methods:
- Direct involvement in INCEIF/ISRA RMC’s projects.
- Exposures to industry practice by attending relevant meetings, workshops, talks and seminars.
- Attending language (Arabic or English) skill development programme.
- Attachment at the industry.
Participants of the programme should possess the following criteria:
- A great interest to work in Islamic finance industry;
- Very good command of Arabic language;
- Good English communication skill is an advantage;
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree in Shari’ah from recognised local or international universities (bachelor’s degree in Shari’ah, Muamalat, Jurisprudence, Islamic Law, Fiqh, Usul al-Fiqh or its equivalent);
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or its equivalent;
- Bachelor’s degree, graduated between 2020 to 2022 only.
- Attractive monthly allowance; and
- Good working environment.
At the end of the programme, the participant is expected to be able to:
- Conduct research works that are relied upon primary and contemporary references.
- Relate Shari’ah with contemporary issues in Islamic banking and finance.
- Understand the needs and constraints of the industry. Structure products.
- Understand Shari’ah review and audit processes.
- Communicate in acceptable Arabic and English.
How To Apply
Download application form and email a complete document to [email protected]
Use the link below to start the applicaiton
The Application Deadline is 20th January 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.