Shell Assessed Internship is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and immerse yourself in the energy industry. It can also help you decide what career is right for you. You’ll have full day-to-day involvement in actual projects, selected to match your interests and abilities.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
You’ll join a project team and work alongside Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields. Their perspectives will contribute to your understanding of our business, its demands and rewards.
A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you’ll undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience.
Shell is one the largest foreign investors in Singapore and began operations in 1891. Today, we have more than 3,200 employees in Singapore alone. The Pulau Bukom Energy & Chemicals Park today is the largest Shell refinery in the world in terms of crude distillation capacity, which makes Singapore a key regional supply and trading centre for Shell in the East.
Singapore is the largest petrochemical production and export centre in the Asia Pacific region. Shell Jurong Island (SJI) manufactures petrochemicals to meet the fast-growing demand for these products in the region.
We also have one of the largest single-branded retail networks in Singapore, providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as
Requirements for 2023 Shell Accessed Internship Program for Young Graduates:
To be considered for the internship, you must:
- Applicants must be graduates
- You will be evaluated on your capacity for analysis
- Decision-making and creating workable solutions as well as
- Your drive, enthusiasm, resilience and confidence
- During an Assessed Internship, you will have a formal mid-term review with your mentor and supervisor. Following this, there will be a final review where there would be a competency based interview.
- You will also be asked to prepare a final presentation about your project.
- Your success in the Assessed Internship could result in you being offered a full time role
Duration and Reward
- Monthly Salary
How To Apply
Find an Internship in your location by using the search bar then complete your application online – note you can save time by connecting your LinkedIn profile.
Before applying, make sure you are eligible to work in the country where the programme is based. The application shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes.