2023 Shell Student Industrial Training And Internship Program
Shell Student Industrial Training And Internship Program offers Nigerian students in higher institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in Shell’s office locations. The insights and skills gained by the end of the Shell Internship will be invaluable for future careers.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Requirements for Shell Student Industrial Training And Internship Program:
To be eligible for the Shell Internship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training.
- Eligible Courses: Engineering, Geoscience, Finance, Information Technology, Sciences (Pure Science, Environmental and Social), Arts, Commercial.
Duration and Reward
The program’s aim is to provide students studying any of the eligible courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals.
Stipends are also given to interns
How To Apply
- All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via the email: [email protected]
- Email subject should be in the format: 2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application [Course of study].
- The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA).