2023 Spurt! Training and Empowerment Programme
The Spurt! Training and Empowerment Programme (S.T.E.P.) is a 6-week Intensive Professional Skills Prep program delivered virtually by experts and mentors from the Spurt! network. S.T.E.P. zooms in on each trainee’s strengths whilst preparing them to be Professional, Analytical, and Valuable to any organisation or endeavour in which they find themselves.
S.T.E.P, established by Spurt!, is designed to bridge the gap between recent graduates and/or early-career professionals’ capabilities and current corporate expectations. The programme provides professional skills training and recruitment tips to graduates. S.T.E.P. participants are more competitive on the talent market and will form the workforce that will fuel the growth of African businesses. S.T.E.P
The programme is completely free for all.
- You are a recent graduate or an early career professional with less than two years of working experience
in your field of interest.
- You are armed with unparalleled hunger for knowledge and astronomic professional growth, S.T.E.P. is
- Able to commit 20-25hrs a week to the programme
- Flexibility and open-mindedness
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Good time management skills
- Proactive communication habits
- Pan-African Optimism: believe in the inherent value and dignity of all people. If you believe that Africans or people of African-descent are some how inferior to other races, you are not a good fit for this programme.
- Top S.T.E.P. trainees receive paid internship placements
- Career guidance and counselling including hands-on support with your application to other roles on the job market
- An opportunity to mingle with and gain advice from professionals in the Spurt! network
- On the job coaching during programme trainings
- Certificate upon successful completion of the programme
- The first two weeks will consist of intense training centred on pre-training exercises and fundamental
- In the four weeks that follow, you will begin learning our developed modules as part of a pre-internship that involves specific assignments covering skillsets relevant for our modern economy.
- During S.T.E.P., you will work on exciting projects with other participants and expert consultants.
How to Apply
Kindly use this link to apply
The Application Deadline is January 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.