2023 Teach A Man To Fish School Enterprise Challenge for Schools around the World ($25,000 in cash prizes)
The School Enterprise Challenge is an award-winning educational program available to any school worldwide through a free, all-inclusive online platform. Developed by international charity Teach A Man To Fish, an experienced team has helped over 430,000 young people to develop new skills through planning and running a business since 2006.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Through the School Enterprise Challenge, young people develop essential life and business skills through practical, hands-on experiences.
Benefits for young people: Experiential Learning
• Get practical experience running a real business
• Develop entrepreneurial skills
◦ Financial management
◦ Growth mindset
• Develop key life skills
◦ Problem solving
• Be part of a global movement of young entrepreneurs!
Benefits for Teachers: Experiential Teaching
• Get access to a wide variety of teaching materials
◦ Business guides with explanations + activities
◦ Explainer videos
◦ Mini-competitions: ready-made challenges for your students
• Learn about business (this has many benefits in your personal life!)
• Ability to bring academic subjects to life through real-life examples
• Develop new teaching techniques
• Boost your CV
• Gain recognition and have the chance to win prizes.
There is more than USD $25,000 worth of prizes available for the best entries in the School Enterprise Challenge 2022!
5x Business Idea: USD $200 each
Top Global Prize: USD $1500
Best Bronze Business Plan: USD $1000
Best Silver Business Plan: USD $1000
Best Gold Business Plan: USD $1000
Top Global Prize: USD $5000
Best Bronze Annual Report:USD $1500
Best Silver Annual Report: USD $1500
Best Gold Annual Report: USD $1500
How To Apply
For More Information Visit the Official Webpage of the Teach A Man To Fish School Enterprise Challenge 2023.
The Application Daedline is 22nd November 2022