Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start in March 2023 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Requirements for 2023 The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program
Ericsson is looking for a Price Manager Graduate who has completed their studies between 2020 and 2021 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, finance or economics
- Candidate should not have more than 1-year work experience
- Candidates should have completed their National Service (NYSC) program
Nigeria Engineering Graduates
Ericsson is looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2020 and 2021 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
- Candidates should have completed their NYSC program
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies in Related Area
- Mindset to learn, grow and challenge the norms
- Good at solving complex problems
- Enjoys and gets excited by creating value of customers
- Understand customer and market insight
- Good communication and social skills
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – Ericsson offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On-the-job training and mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry
How To Apply
Interested applicants can Apply Here.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
The Application Deadline is Unspecified.