2023 The JAMII Femmes Programme for African women Entrepreneurs ($USD 10,000 grant)
In 2022, Women In Africa and The Coca-Cola Foundation join forces to support 20,000 African women entrepreneurs over the next three years through the “JAMII Femmes” initiative.
The JAMII Femmes initiative aims to increase the impact of African women entrepreneurs on the African economy and support the creation of innovative solutions for sustainable development that will contribute to positive change in Africa by improving the quality of life of tens of thousands of people.
The program JAMII Femmes Cohort 2 is open to women of nationality or residing in these 3 countries: Ivory Coast, Kenya and Nigeria
- Women over 18 years old
- Nationals * or residents of Nigeria, Kenya or Ivory Coast
- Mainly in the Agriculture sector and/or in relation to the sustainable development objectives defined by UNESCO
For this first year, the Coca-Cola Foundation and Women In Africa are offering a multi-phase programme to 7,000 women from three countries.
The first phase is a 4-month digital training phase, conducted by WIA’s partner, Honoris United Universities, Africa’s first and largest network of private higher education institutions, which will enable them to develop skills in:
- behavioural intelligence,
- critical thinking,
- creativity and design thinking,
- communication, collaboration,
In the second phase, selected beneficiaries will have access to grants.
Finally, in the third phase, selected beneficiaries will be able to participate in an accelerator programme, after which a special prize of USD 10,000 will be awarded per country.
Benefits of 2023 The JAMII Femmes Programme
Access to education
7,000 women entrepreneurs will benefit from a digital programme on entrepreneurship and social and personal skills. The sessions, led by WIA’s knowledge partner and Africa’s first and largest network of private higher education institutions, Honoris United Universities, will provide women with a comprehensive approach to developing creative ideas, as well as knowledge on leadership and management skills.
With the accelerator programme, 70 women entrepreneurs from 3 countries will benefit from coaching and an in-depth support programme.
Access to finance
- 600 women entrepreneurs will receive grants to support their business development and improve their impact on communities.
- At the end of the programme, one laureate per country will receive a prize of $10,000 to support her project.
Network access and visibility
The programme will give participants a lifetime access to the WIA network, and thus, to potential collaborators throughout Africa.
WIA will create an Advisory Council for each country, composed of local personalities who will accompany the programme. Therefore, women entrepreneurs will be able to be in contact with these prominent personalities.
They will be highlighted on WIA’s social media throughout the programme.
For More Information:
The Application Deadline is 22nd December 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.