2023 Wema Bank Hackathon Program for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Wema Bank Hackathon 4.0 Program is a youth focused startup competition aimed to provide a platform that enables innovators and startup founders with tech driven or tech enabled game changing ideas and products to grow and blitz scale their ventures.
This laudable initiative is powered by Wema Bank/ ALAT; one of Nigeria’s Most digitally dominant financial institution. There has been 3 previous editions and we are excited to present the 4th edition tagged Re-imagined.
Join a diverse group of problem-solvers, developers, designers, and creative thinkers at this year’s edition of Hackaholics to make a difference.
Wema Bank Plc, commonly known as Wema Bank, is a Nigerian commercial bank. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria; the regulator of the nation’s banking sector. Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks.
Requirements for Wema Bank Hackathon Program:
To be considered for the program, you must meet the following:
- Everyone is welcome and can apply. No matter if you are a young entrepreneur, a professional, or a student.
- You don’t have to be a programmer and you certainly don’t need to have a degree in Computer Science.
Duration and Reward
- Hackaholics is a great opportunity for participants to learn and experiment
- Grant to build / scale solutions
- Support for product and integration
- Visibility for your team / solution
- Access to community of founders
- Coaching / Mentorship for founders
- Learn from renowned industry expert
Prize: As a way of honoring our commitment to inclusivity, women-led teams will be given recognition and rewards
- Winner: N3,000,000
- First runner-up: N2,500,000
- Second Runner-up: N1,500,000
- Women-led team: N1,000,000
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the following instructions;
- Click Register Now on the hackaholics Website
- Input your solution details and information
- Input your team members details. (Max. 3)
- Submit your application, and await our email
Available pitch centers for this years edition
- Lagos state: Lagos State University
- Southwestern states: Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Southeast / Southsouthern states: University of Benin
- Ogun state: BABCOCK University
- Northern states: NILE University, Abuja
The Application Deadline is 1st May 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.