The World Bank Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program is a unique opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience and first-hand exposure to the challenges – and rewards – of international development.
Are you a recent graduate? Do you have passion for and commitment to helping others? Are you looking for a solid, two-year entry-level work experience in a multicultural environment? If so, you may be interested in the World Bank’s JPA program.
In your JPA assignment, you’ll use your strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, your knowledge of technology and your research abilities – working with more senior colleagues and project teams in their work both in operations and in corporate functions. You’ll have an opportunity to hone your skills and acquire new ones while gaining first-hand exposure to the challenges of reducing poverty and boosting shared prosperity. Your experience as a JPA may be used as a steppingstone to a career in government, consulting, the private sector, academia or other development agencies.
- Your academic achievements are superior and place you in the top portion of your graduating class. Your analytical and research skills extend to areas of specialization such as: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment (climate, blue economy), infrastructure, private sector development, as well as other related fields, including corporate and administrative functions (IT, legal, accounting, communications, etc).
- You are fluent in English and, preferably, in at least one other Bank language (French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, or Chinese). You love technology and integrate it in your work.
Eligibility Criteria for 2023 World Bank Group Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program .
The following are minimum requirements to be eligible for the JPA program:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Be 28 years of age or younger on your first day of service
- Hold the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree
- Be fluent in English
- One or more of the Bank’s working languages is a plus: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- The World Bank will provide you with the opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience in a premier development institution, on a two-year, non-renewable Extended Term Consultant (ETC) contract with benefits.
For More Information:
The Application Deadline is Unspecified
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.