Account Manager Intern (ODS) Abuja – Jumia (Internship)
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets.
Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders.
Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa.
Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
As an Account Manager- Intern, you will be accountable for the most important of Jumia KPIs: growth and profitability. You will focus on managing c levels end-to-end relationships for our top brands and vendors. From the very essence of commercial, to operations or even co- organization of Jumia key commercial events, your scope will provide you with all levers to drive your categories toward the right direction.
● Act as a representative of Jumia to Key Accounts
● Leveraging prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with our top brands and vendors
● Drive expansion of existing clients & generate new business with prospect chains
● Ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment, and stock availability of vendors in the category.
● On-boarding 100% of account’s products & anticipating sourcing through brand product tools
● Driving growth by ensuring we have the right products at the right prices
● Organizing key commercial training and performance steering sessions with vendors
● Collaborate with your accounts on key commercial events such as Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary, etc.
● Execute tasks based on tools, processes and performance based on reporting and campaigns
● Ensuring your accounts are matching key operational KPIs
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.