The African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) is inviting applications for the 2023/2024 Masters Scholarships for applicants from Anglophone sub-Saharan African countries admitted into any of the following AERC Collaborative Masters Programme (CMAP) in Economics universities:
- Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
- University of Botswana
- University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- University of Cape Coast, Ghana
- University of Ghana, Legon
- University of Nairobi, Kenya
- University of Mauritius
- University of Namibia
- University of Malawi
- University of Zimbabwe
- Makerere University
To qualify for scholarship, applicant must:
- Have applied and been admitted to any one of the listed CMAP universities;
- Have attained at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in Economics or related field from an accredited university; and
- Female and applicants from post-conflict and fragile states (especially the AERC Masters Bridge Programme alumni class of 2017 and 2018) are highly encouraged to apply.
Duration and Benefit: Scholarship for the duration you would be studying at AERC. You would always scale up capacity building for policy influence and development outcomes in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: May 10th, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.