Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2022 funded by the University College London’s Division of Infection and Immunity for studies in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is administered via AHRI and is for applicants whose academic background and interests are aligned with the programmes of research at AHRI. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria for AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2022
To be considered for the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be permanently based in South Africa at the time of application.
- Must hold a valid passport at the time of application.
- Must have an Honours degree equivalent to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with Second Class Division 1 Honours or 70% in an appropriate subject.
- The successful applicant must be ready to be in London to start their chosen course in September 2022.
- Full UCL tuition fees for a one-year full-time taught master’s degree.
- A round-trip economy airfare to and from the UK.
- Monthly stipend to cover housing and living costs for 50 weeks.
- National Health Service (NHS) surcharge and Tier 4 visa costs.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2022 are to complete an online application form and provide a copy of their academic transcript and CV on or before the application deadline.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Applicants will also be required to provide a personal statement and details of referees.
The Application Deadline is 1st April 2022.
Applicants can visit the official webpage for more details.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.