African Liberty Writing Fellowship Call for Applications 2023/2024
The African Liberty Writing Fellowship program is a year-long program designed to train young Africans with career interests in academia, media, public policy, or any other critical-and-analytical-writing-related career in opinion article writing. Accepted applicants will complete a five-week mandatory online course. The top candidates from the five-week training will be admitted as African Liberty Writing Fellows.
The five-week training starts from 23 May 2023 and ends on 20 June 2023. The writing fellowship starts on 11 July 2023 and ends on 11 July 2024.
We have helped our fellows get featured in leading African and non-Africa media outlets. You may visit our Media Hits page to see what fellows published in the last four cohorts.
Benefits of African Liberty Writing
- Access to expert instructors.
- 12-month writing fellowship.
- Get published in Africa’s top newspapers.
- Monthly stipend for top contributors.
- Opportunity for TV and radio features.
An applicant must be enrolled in or have graduated from an African institution of higher learning. Or be an African pursuing higher education outside the continent.
How to apply
To apply, click the link below:
Applications should be submitted on or before April 30, 2023. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.