African Union CIEFFA Online Capacity Building Training 2023 (Fully-funded)
Applications are open for the African Union CIEFFA Online Capacity Building Training 2023. This fully funded training program is an initiative of the African Union CIEFFA and ImpactHer which aims to provide gender-responsive and cutting-edge curricula that can enhance the skills and capacities of African people in the areas of STEAM, digital literacy, financial literacy, and entrepreneurship, as well as build the capacity of teachers to teach these subjects effectively.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The training takes place under the theme, “#AfricaEducatesHer – Digital Skills for All: Bridging the Gender Gap in STEAM, Financial Literacy, and Entrepreneurship.” The pilot phase of the Online Youth Capacity Building Training Program (OYCBT) ended in June 2023 and the next phase begins in August and will run till December. It is open to all who wish to upskill their capacities in Digital skills, Entrepreneurial skills, and financial literacy.
- Applicant should be an African woman or man;
- Be able to demonstrate the motivation to learn about: digital skills, entrepreneurial skills and financial literacy;
- Be able to demonstrate leadership abilities, aspirations and a commitment to the promotion of girls and women’s education;
- Have access to good internet connection and a device (laptop, computer, smartphone or tablet);
- Have a clear understanding of one of the training’s languages; English, French or Portuguese;
- Hold an African citizenship residing on the continent or anywhere in the world.
Duration and Benefits
It is a one-month intensive training programme featuring:
- Digital literacy – 2 weeks
- Entrepreneurship – 1 week
- Financial literacy – 1 week
You can choose one or two of these courses to undergo. However, interested participants are strongly advised to apply for all three courses.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Gain knowledge in Digital Skills, Entrepreneurial Skills and Financial Literacy.
- Get a Certificate in each program: Digital Skills, Entrepreneurial Skills and Financial Literacy (participants need to attend at least 60% of the training courses per program to be eligible for certificates).
- Be part of African Union CIEFFA network and ImpactHER network.
- Increase your chances to be invited for fully-funded in-person activities by the African Union CIEFFA.
- Fully-funded online training sponsored by ImpactHER
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: July 31st, 2023
Kindly share this opportunity with Africans and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.