AMREF Graduate Internship Opportunities for Young Africans
AMREF Graduate Internship opportunities are open for young African graduates at various African country locations. You can build a firm foundation for your career by applying to Amref for an internship position that suits you.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Launch your career the right way as a graduate intern at the largest African-based international health development organization; currently implementing more than 140 programs, directly reaching more than 12 million people across 35 African countries.
What to Expect From AMREF Graduate Internship Programme
You will get a chance to work alongside experts in your field of study and apply your knowledge and expertise to new and real challenges that will help you grow your career and take it to the next level
Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in eight countries in Africa, including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, South Sudan, Zambia, and Senegal
AMREF offers a safe and conducive environment that fosters growth and professional development. The internship program will also provide you with a variety of benefits, including:
- Promote a better understanding of health issues confronting countries in Africa.
- Provide you with practical experience which complements individual fields of study.
- Prepare you to make a contribution to the development of the organization and communities.
- Ensure a holistic and successful career by providing a firm foundation.
- Provide deep insights into leveraging their unique talents and abilities as they navigate the workplace.
Applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for the internship program:
- Applicants are welcome from any African countries
- Applicants must be a young graduate
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent
- Applicants with sound health
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be of good behavior
How To Apply
To apply for any of the AMREF Graduate Internship positions, you need to select from the list of programs on the official page and click to apply before the deadline.
The Application Deadline is 14th February 2022.