U.S. Google Public Policy Fellowship is offered year round to students passionate about the internet and technology policy. Accepted fellows will spend a semester working at a public interest organization at the forefront of debates on tech policy issues.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Fellows will be assigned a lead mentor at a host organization and will have the opportunity to work with several senior staff members over the course of the semester contributing to the public dialogue on tech policy issues, and exploring future academic and professional interests.
Fellows will be expected to make substantive contributions to the work of their organization, including conducting policy research and analysis, drafting reports and white papers, attending government and industry meetings and conferences, and participating in other advocacy activities.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Facebook.
We’re looking for students who are passionate about technology, and want to spend the semester diving headfirst into Internet policy. Students from all majors and degree programs who possess the following qualities are encouraged to apply:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Demonstrate or state commitment to Internet and technology policy
- Excellent academic record, professional/extracurricular/volunteer activities, subject matter expertise
- First-rate analytical, communications, research, and writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently, and to work smartly and resourcefully in a fast-paced environment
Duration and Benefits
- Fellows who work full-time, or 40 hours/week, will receive a stipend of USD 12,000 for the fellowship.
- Fellows who work part-time, or 20 hours/week, will receive a stipend of USD 6,000 for the fellowship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 11th August, 2023
Kindly share this opportunity with and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.