APPLY: 2023 UNESCO Mid-Level Professionals Programme For Young Professionals
UNESCO Mid-Level Professionals Programme (MLPP) is a recruitment initiative for talented and highly qualified mid-level professionals who wish to start and/or advance their careers as International Civil Servants at UNESCO.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
While recruitment is open to candidates from all UNESCO’s Member States, priority consideration, at equal competence, will be given to candidates from non- and under-represented Member States and to internal candidates.
The positions open for the MLPP 2023 are listed below:
- MLPP 2023_Liaison Officer (Asia & the Pacific) – Paris, France
- MLPP 2023_Programme Specialist (Water Quality) – Paris, France
- MLPP 2023_Programme Specialist (Education) – Rabat, Morocco
- MLPP 2023_Programme Specialist (Education) – Yaounde, Cameroon
- MLPP 2023_Programme Specialist (Education) – Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- MLPP 2023_Programme Specialist (Education) – New Delhi, India
- MLPP 2023_Programme Specialist (Education) – Dakar, Senegal
To be considered for the fellowship, you must:
- Applicant must be a national of a UNESCO Member State. Qualified candidates from non- and under-represented Member States are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The MLPP selection process is based on the standard UNESCO recruitment process. Standard educational and work experience requirements for professional positions at P-3 and P-4 level apply.
- P-3: Minimum 4 years, of which preferably 2 years acquired at international level. Advanced university degree (Masters or equivalent) in the relevant field.
- P-4: Minimum 7 years, of which preferably 3 years at international level. Advanced university degree (Masters or equivalent) in the relevant field.
- Candidates should demonstrate an excellent knowledge of at least one working language of the Secretariat (English or French). A good knowledge of the other working language is an asset, or in some cases, is required.
- Knowledge of Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Spanish could be required or would be an additional asset.
Duration and Benefits
- UNESCO’s salaries consist of a basic salary and other benefits which may include if applicable: 30 days annual leave, family allowance, medical insurance, pension plan etc.
- The approximate annual starting salary for this post is 99,451 US $.
- For full information on benefits and entitlements, please consult our Guide to Staff Benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Deadline: 31st October, 2023
Kindly share this opportunity with Others and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.