Apply for 2021 Udacity/Access Bank Tech Training Scholarship Program as a Young African
Udacity/Access Bank Tech Training Scholarship is to empower people in Africa who are interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry in 2021-2022.
They are proud to provide hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management and Digital Marketing. Scholarship recipients will complete a portfolio of real-world projects that demonstrate mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Udacity and Access Bank are committed to closing the divide between the number of tech jobs available and the number of Africans working in tech by providing opportunities to those who would not otherwise have them.
That starts with ensuring a robust pipeline of trained, talented tech professionals. Together, they are offering:
- 2,000 Nanodegree program scholarships for Africans to build practical, in-demand, cutting-edge tech skills.
- Engagement with classmates in a robust, actively managed student community.
- Subject matter experts and on-demand tutors.
Programs to choose from:
Take a look at some of our Nanodegree Programs, designed to be the fastest, most flexible way to get employable, practitioner-level skills.
- Business Analytics
- Intro to Programming
- Programming for Data Science with Python
- Product Manager
- Digital Marketing
Cohort 2 applications for the Advance Africa Scholarship Program are open!
- Applications Accepted: December 1, 2021 – December 29, 2021
- Challenge Winners Announced: January 7, 2022
- Challenge Course: January 11, 2022 – February 16, 2022
- Scholarship Winners Announced: February 25, 2022
- Scholarship: March 1, 2022 – April 30, 2022
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply here.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.