Curtin University – Australia is pleased to announce the 2022 application phase HDR Scholarship to study in Australia. This scholarship is funded by the mining industry in collaboration with the Geotechnical Engineering Group of Curtin University led by Professor Mohamed Shahin.
The purpose of the fund is to provide eco-friendly, sustainable, and innovative cementation treatment methods, including bio-cementation and geopolymerization, for improving the performance of mining by-product materials in mining infrastructure applications.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Eligibility Criteria For HDR Scholarship at Curtin University
- Bachelor’s degree (H1 or First-Class Honours) in Civil Engineering or related fields.
- English language proficiency (refer to the English language requirements on Curtin University website).
- Knowledge or master’s degree in relevant research field including publications is desirable.
- The successful candidate shall receive a stipend valued at $30,000 per annum, tax-free. The duration of the scholarship is three years.
- If the successful candidate is an international student, the scholarship will cover the tuition fees for the duration of the award.
How To Apply
Send an expression of interest (one page) together with your CV (including publication works and two academic referees), English testing score (international applicants only), and transcripts of academic record via email to Professor Mohamed Shahin ([email protected]).
The Application Deadline is 3rd May 2022.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.