Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2022 (Field Engineering Opportunities) is now open for applications. The program inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. The Early Career Program – Field Engineering will last up to 3 years and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between their on-site teams and the client. You will work technically and professionally to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained and started properly.
What to Expect from Baker Hughes Early Career Engineering Program
As part of the Early Career Program in Field Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- Working as a crew member deploying tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through direct, hands-on work
- Preparing, documenting and receiving outbound and inbound equipment in shipments to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as supporting invoicing activities
- Actively engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business
Applicants seeking for Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Field Engineering are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (all fields), Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences or similar.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your bachelor’ degree within the last 36 months
- Have completed any required National service
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with strong communication skills
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying
- Have good interpersonal skills, an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who wish to enrol for Baker Hughes Early Career Program are to submit applications online by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button at the official application portal.