International University of Japan scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified applicants hoping to be awarded scholarships to study in Japan for the 2022/2023 academic session.
These scholarships are available for both domestic and international students and are made on a competitive basis, at the time of Admissions, and based on the objectives of the various partner organizations, companies and foundations.
Details About International University of Japan Scholarship 2022
The types of scholarships that applicants may be matched with, both directly by IUJ, through nominations from IUJ, and by independent applications with requests to join the IUJ community. Please note that most require recipients to be on a Japan Student Visa.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Nakayama 100 premium
- Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust Scholarship
- Ministry of Education, Japan (MEXT)
To be eligible for the International University of Japan Scholarship Awards, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants for the PhD program must have a masters degree certificate
- Applicants for Masters programs must have a first-degree certificate
- Applicants must be on a Japan Student Visa
Successful applicants for the International University of Japan (IUJ) Scholarship will receive the following benefits for the program:
- Tuition Fee
- Partial Admission fee
- Monthly stipend
- Airfare and other allowances
How To Apply
To apply for IUJ Scholarship, applicants are expected to follow this steps:
- Read the IUJ Scholarship Guidelines as linked above
- Start an Online Application.
- In Phase 2 of the Online Application, you will find a Scholarship application to fill in.
Complete and submit the Scholarship application by the Admissions Deadline
- The Admissions Committee considers scholarship awards along with the Admissions decisions.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.