Applications are currently invited from talented young graduates across the globe to apply for SHELL Graduate Programme 2022. The graduate program encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Shell is looking for graduates who share their purpose to power progress and their culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care. Give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you will have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on the right from the start.
What to Expect From SHELL Graduate Programme 2022
The Shell Graduate Programme will help you make the most of your potential, personally and professionally:
- 2-5 year development program, tailored to your chosen area.
- Challenging and substantial responsibilities from your very first entry into the business.
- A structured development program, highly valued across the industry.
- Working for a globally recognized brand, tackling significant global challenges.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
To be eligible for SHELL Graduate Programme 2022 for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Shell are looking for ambitious students to help us tackle the energy challenge.
- You must be in your final year of study or have graduated from a recognised University with less than 3 years’ work experience.
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents, however, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analyzing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
How To Apply
Find a Graduate Program in your country’s location by using the search bar. Complete your application online – note you can save time by connecting your LinkedIn profile. Before applying, make sure you are eligible to work in the country where the program is based. The application shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
You can also use our degree matcher tool to help you find the career path best suited for you, and see how many opportunities are available. Keep the results in mind when you are asked in the application form what career area within Shell you are most interested in.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified