Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program is now open for applications from suitably qualified candidates who have recently graduated from recognized universities. Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program aims to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The company offers 12 months (plus) graduate program as a great training program before you move into an experienced job. Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You will enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
What to Expect from Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program
At Ericsson, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- Build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You will be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You will be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
- Work in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Opportunity for continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- Access to a mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
To be eligible for Ericsson Graduate Program, we are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies in 2019 and 2020 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT, or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- The candidate should not have more than 1-year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated with their bachelor’s degree by latest December 2020,
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Skill
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Partnership & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
How To Apply
To enrol for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2022, interested applicants are expected to apply online at the official application portal.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.