Apply for the 2022 Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp( 8th Edition)
The Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is an intensive programme dedicated for brewing up young entrepreneurs from across the globe. As most of the entrepreneurship events focus on existing entrepreneurs rather than creating new ones, GEB provides a platform for budding entrepreneurs or novices.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp provides a great learning environment for startups where participants from all backgrounds can create, innovate, collaborate and compete in a friendly atmosphere. The Bootcamp also provides a platform for young entrepreneurs to pitch while receiving constructive feedback. Further, GEB connects entrepreneurs with the world class mentors who will guide and help them with the business model or startups.
Requirements and Qualifications for GEB Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
GEB is an entrepreneurship event that invites individuals from all over the globe. Moreover, the candidates participating in the GEB can be:
- Entrepreneurs, students, and professionals from all over the world;
- The applicant must be able to speak and write basic English;
- GEB believes that innovation, ideas, and entrepreneurs can rise from any age group and educational background. Hence, candidates do not necessarily need to have a specific educational background.
Benefits of GEB Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
- Join 200+ participants from 40 different countries.
- Pitch Ideas in front of accelerators and incubators.
- Mentorship from World Class Mentors from reputed institutions around the world.
- Be a part of GEBx where the participants will get the opportunity to share their entrepreneurial journey.
- Get an opportunity to be a part of Global Youth Icon and Global Startup award.
- Opportunity to get the fund to scale up your startup and innovative ideas.
- Collaboration and Cultural Exchange.
- Grow your global network.
- Start your venture at an early age.
- Partnership opportunity with different startups, corporate houses, and Joint Venture Company.
- Investment opportunity from an international joint venture company.
- Also, opportunity to have one to one meetings with investors, Joint Venture Company, venture capital, and Angels.
- Opportunity to expand the startups in different countries in the Franchise Model.
How to Apply
Go to Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp on www.gebootcamp.com to apply
For more details, GEB website