Becoming the best in your chosen field, career, and life comes at a price. You must be eager to improve your learning curve, which can only be accomplished through active learning. That is the only way to sharpen and train your skills.
There are numerous training opportunities available, some of which are free. These training opportunities have varied start dates and may offer you the exposure you need for your career and expertise. Visit our home page to find out about more opportunities.
Here are Ten Training Opportunities you should apply for:
1. 2022 ISHK Skills Hub Scholarship for Young Nigerians
The ISHK Skills Hub Scholarship brings interested and qualified candidates the scholarship opportunity to get skilled and certified. The scholarship not only provides young persons with hands-on skills but also offers a monthly stipend of N30,000 during the training period.
- Eligibility: For Nigerians, Secondary Sch Students, Tech, Youths
- Deadline: July 22, 2022 (See All Deadlines)
2. 2022 Women Techsters Bootcamp for African Tech Women
The Women Techsters Bootcamp strives to provide adequate learning opportunities for participants to develop relevant coding skills, jump-start careers, or fill in knowledge gaps from emerging technologies. It will be a 3-week introductory class for girls and women aged between 16 to 40 years in one of five learning tracks – Product Design, Product Management, Software Development, Data Science, and Cybersecurity.
- Eligibility: For Africans, Girls & Women, Innovators, Tech
- Deadline: July 26, 2022 (See All Deadlines)
3. 2022 Fully-Funded DRTC Research Outreach for Nigerian Students
The Drosophila Research and Training Center offers a fully-funded research training programme to Nigerian university students. The DRTC Research Outreach is a fully-funded training programme that provides successful students with accommodation, meals and free certification at the end of the programme.
4. Snapchat 523 Accelerator Program for Black Creators (Receive $10k per month)
Snapchat just rolled out an accelerator program that lets Black creators earn 10k per month on snap chat. It’s called Snapchat 523 Accelerator Program for Black Creators. Here’s what you need to know about the program.
- Eligibility: For Africans, Creatives/Artists, Entrepreneurs, Youths
- Deadline: August 08, 2022 (See All Deadlines)
5. 2022 First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program
Applications are currently invited from highly motivated and exceptional candidates for First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program holding at Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. It is a program structured for young graduates.
- Eligibility: For Africans, Graduates, Innovators, Youths
- Deadline: August 21, 2022 (See All Deadlines)
6. YouTube Now Accepting Applications for 2023 Youtube Black Voices Fund Class
The fund created in 2020 recognizes and quips Black creators, artists, songwriters, and producers with the resources and support to enable them to thrive on YouTube. Since its inception in 2020, the program has welcomed over 300 grantees from Australia, Brazil, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, and the United States. It includes musicians, beauty entrepreneurs, comedians, activists, poets, personal trainers, and parents, photographers, gamers, and more.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Eligibility: For Creatives/Artists, Entrepreneurs, Writers & Poets, Youths
- Deadline: Not Specified (See All Deadlines)
7. 2022 Skills for Success Program for Young Nigerian Women
The Skills for Success Program is an opportunity for young Nigerian women between the ages of 18 to 25 to earn a Google certification and soft skills with no cost attached. The Program is an International Youth Foundation (IYF) program in partnership with Paradigm Initiative and funded by Google.
- Eligibility: For Entrepreneurs, Girls & Women, Leaders, Nigerians, Tech, Youths
- Deadline: Not Specified (See All Deadlines)
8. Grand Africa Initiative Entrepreneurship Masterclass for Women in Business
Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN) and the Development Bank of Nigeria Plc (DBN) have announced a collaboration to train two hundred young Nigerian Women in an entrepreneurship course titled “GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass for Women (Nigeria)”, starting in July 2022.
9. Lagos State In Partnership With Google Academy Launches Transforming Nigerian Youths Program
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) has partnered with Google Hustle Academy and the Enterprise Development Center (EDC)to launch its Business Incubation and Acceleration Program. The scheme aims to provide quality trainings to Lagos State businesses at zero cost. Courses range from Basic Accounting, Financial Management, Operations Management, Strategic Planning, Digital Marketing Strategies, Access to Funding and technical related courses around Agriculture and Fashion.
10. 2022 SAP Young Professionals Program for young African graduates.
The SAP Young Professionals Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Digital Skills Centre. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.