Happy Easter Fam! Today we bring you six amazing competitions you could apply for to win fantastic prizes and grants. Apart from winning prizes, it challenges you to move from your comfort zone and increase your capacity as an individual. These competitions have different deadlines so apply for them on time. For more opportunities, you can visit our home page.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Here are Five General Competitions you should apply for:
1. 2022 Singapore International Foundation (SIF) Young Social Entrepreneurs Global Program
The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global is an eight-month program that inspires, equips, and enables youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
- Eligibility: For Entrepreneurs, International Students, Youths
- Deadline: April 24, 2022 (See All Deadlines)
2. 2022 Microsoft Imagine Cup Junior: A Global Challenge for Secondary School Students
Today marks the launch of registration and content available for the third annual Imagine Cup Junior, an exciting opportunity for students to learn about technology and how it can be used to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. Imagine Cup Junior helps students build skills in technology concepts that will help them in their future learning and in the workforce.
3. Call for Entries: 2022 International Astronomy and Astrophysics Competition
The Qualification Round 2022 of the International Astronomy and Astrophysics Competition has opened for submissions! Use your skills and astronomy knowledge to win certificates, awards, and prizes. IAAC gives you the unique opportunity to show your knowledge and astronomy skills in one of the biggest astronomy competitions for students from all around the world.
- Eligibility: For International Students, Secondary Sch Students, Undergraduates
- Deadline: May 13, 2022 (See All Deadlines)
4. 2022 NAMIP Innovation Challenge for Nigerian Media
Applications are open for the first NAMIP Innovation Challenge for Nigerian Media. Funded by MacArthur Foundation, NAMIP seeks to address these challenges by helping media to increase revenues, test new business models, and instill financial discipline. It will also help participating media to build a robust community of partnership and collaboration.
- Eligibility: For Creatives/Artists, Journalists, Nigerians
- Deadline: May 31, 2022 (See All Deadlines)
5. Apply For 2022 Visa Everywhere Initiative Global Competition for Innovative Startups
Visa Everywhere Initiative is an open innovation program that helps startups like yours unlock new opportunities—and gives you a global platform to demonstrate your ground-breaking solutions.
The program first launched in the U.S. in 2015 and quickly expanded into a global program. To date, nearly 8,500 startups have participated, and have collectively raised more than $16 billion in funding.
6. 2022 Shell/RAE Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation for Sub-Saharan Africans
The 2022 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation for Sub-Saharan Africans organized by The Royal Academy of Engineering and sponsored by shell has opened applications for interested young innovators.
- Eligibility: For Africans, Developing countries, Researchers, Youths
- Deadline: July 19, 2022 (See All Deadlines)