Apply: National College of Ireland 2022/2023 Scholarships for International Students
The National College of Ireland is offering several tuition discount scholarships to international students for the 2022/23 academic session. Among the scholarships are the Masters scholarships, Master’s Edge Scholarship, Higher Diploma Scholarship, Future Leaders Scholarship and Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The National College of Ireland International Scholarships values vary but some offer up to 50% of tuition fee available to international students who have a full offer to study in a degree program at the University.
Some of the eligibility conditions for the National College of Ireland International Scholarships are stated as follows;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Have completed some research experience
- Have completed an approved university degree and
- Can meet the English language requirements.
- Applicants must be self sponsored.
- Candidates must enroll in a full-time program.
- Academic Merit Scholarship: €2,000 – €4,000
- Master’s Edge Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Higher Diploma Scholarship: €4,000
- Future Leaders Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Entrepreneurship Scholarship: 50% of tuition fees
How to Apply
All students who receive an offer to study a masters degree course at NCI are automatically assessed for these scholarships based upon a range of criteria, including their academic transcripts. Scholarship application forms are also available at the official webpage (link below) for specific scholarship types