Apply: Shell Nigeria LiveWIRE Programme for Nigerian Graduates 2022
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total Energies/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the SPDC -JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The Shell Petroleum Devlopment Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC). The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 with training and finance to start their own businesses.
Requirements and Qualifications for Shell Nigeria LiveWIRE Programme
- Be aged 18-35 and ready to start their own businesses
- Male and female applicants from the region (South-South)
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their State of Origin;
- Must not be in paid employment
- Must have an innovative business idea.
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
Aim and Benefits of Shell Nigeria LiveWIRE Programme
The Programme aim to;
- Raise business awareness amongst final year university students to encourage them to see starting a business as a valid career option
- Assist youths to discover and develop business ‘ideas’ through Bright Ideas Workshops
- Make available to youths that want to go on to start a business, business planning and management guidelines and skills through the Become A Successful Owner Manager Course (BSOM)
- Run awards for best business plans, the price of which gives access to micro-credit facilities, through third parties like banks, NGOs and allied financial institutions
- Run an award for young people who have sustained a business for 2 to 3 years and continue the award on an annual basis
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for those who have completed the training course and decide to pursue starting their own business. Mentors can be drawn from oil & gas, banking, social voluntary sectors, etc.
- Print and provide information on youth enterprise at LiveWIRE Resource Centre
- Target Beneficiaries: Youths in the age range of 18 to 30 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Shell Nigeria on ng.livewire.shell to apply