Apply: Shell Nigeria LiveWIRE Programme for Nigerian Graduates 2022
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total Energies/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the SPDC -JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme
LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The Shell Petroleum Devlopment Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC). The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 with training and finance to start their own businesses.
Requirements and Qualifications for Shell Nigeria LiveWIRE Programme
- Be aged 18-35 and ready to start their own businesses
- Male and female applicants from the region (South-South)
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their State of Origin;
- Must not be in paid employment
- Must have an innovative business idea.
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
Aim and Benefits of Shell Nigeria LiveWIRE Programme
The Programme aim to;
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Raise business awareness amongst final year university students to encourage them to see starting a business as a valid career option
- Assist youths to discover and develop business ‘ideas’ through Bright Ideas Workshops
- Make available to youths that want to go on to start a business, business planning and management guidelines and skills through the Become A Successful Owner Manager Course (BSOM)
- Run awards for best business plans, the price of which gives access to micro-credit facilities, through third parties like banks, NGOs and allied financial institutions
- Run an award for young people who have sustained a business for 2 to 3 years and continue the award on an annual basis
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for those who have completed the training course and decide to pursue starting their own business. Mentors can be drawn from oil & gas, banking, social voluntary sectors, etc.
- Print and provide information on youth enterprise at LiveWIRE Resource Centre
- Target Beneficiaries: Youths in the age range of 18 to 30 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Shell Nigeria on ng.livewire.shell to apply
For more details, visit Shell website
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Graduates and others. Thank you.