Apply to become an IDIA Learning Partner 2023/2024 (up to $50,000)
Apply to become an IDIA Learning Partner 2023/2024. The International Development Innovation Alliance (IDIA) is establishing a Community of Practice (CoP) focused on exploring development agencies’ programming and investments in emerging technologies (EmTech).
The emphasis of this work will be on understanding how the principles of localization and responsibility can be reflected in EmTech programming, identifying metrics and indicators to capture data on current effectiveness and inform future programming improvements. The CoP aims to facilitate knowledge-sharing, collaboration, and learning among staff of IDIA member agencies and external partners to improve the effectiveness of EmTech initiatives in developing contexts ultimately.
IDIA seeks to engage a Learning Partner to support the CoP, playing a crucial role in facilitating, documenting, and disseminating the CoP’s activities and findings. The Learning Partner should ideally be a Global South-based individual or organization that can provide hands-on implementation support to conduct activities and analysis, provide in-depth technical expertise on emerging technologies and Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL), and support the activities of the CoP with deep contextual knowledge from developing countries, with a preference for the African context.
The Learning Partner should have the following qualifications and expertise:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating communities of practice or similar knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Proficiency in monitoring and evaluation methodologies for development, particularly in the context of emerging technologies.
- Experience and knowledge of the application of emerging technologies in development contexts.
- Familiarity with international donor organisations and their processes and systems.
- Familiarity with the African development landscape and innovation ecosystems.
- Proven research and analysis skills in the context of EmTech and International Development.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Duration and Benefits
- The maximum budget available for this scope of work is USD $50,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 30th October, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Others and others. Thank you.