Apply: Tulane University 2022 International Student Financial Aid for Studies in USA
Tulane University offers various need- and merit-based scholarship opportunities for international students. Tulane offers up to $23,000 in need-based financial aid to international students who qualify and who have not already been awarded that amount or more in merit scholarships.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The university offers global scholarship which may be partial or full-tuition award that is renewable for 4 years. Recipients of this award are international students with outstanding academic records.
Eligibility Criteria For Tulane University International Student Financial Aid 2022
To be considered for the Tulane University International Student Financial Aid, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in a full-time study program.
- Must be an international student
- Must have obtained good educational credentials.
- Applicants must demonstrate personal intellectual ability, leadership capability and a desire to contribute and a desire to contribute to society at large to improve the lives of others.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership abilities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Tulane University International Student Financial Aid are to submit a CSS profile and all necessary. In addition to the special awards below, international students may compete for all other available merit scholarships.
Visit Here for more details.