Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship (Engineering & Technology) 2022
Baker Hughes is currently looking for talents that will be nurtured and developed into world class Deep-water Subsea Engineers through on-the-job, mentorship and classroom learning. If you would like the opportunity to work in a global energy company and on challenging projects then you are the one to apply for this Baker Hughes 12 Month Ignite Graduate Internship 2022.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable graduates from a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Requirements and Qualifications for Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed a Engineering Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Have achieved a 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper grade or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
- Have completed your mandatory National Service
Aim and Benefits of Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship
- Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS & E).
- You’ll participate in technically focused training, assign to a team, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
- During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Assign and work with a technical team to foster exposure to subsea technology and products.
- When required you may be deployed to offshore locations to broaden your experience in subsea production.
- Exposed to various business units to develop your business acumen (finance, commercial, project management, etc).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Baker Hughes on bakerhughes.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Kindly share this opportunity with Graduates and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.