Banff Mountain Film Competition 2023
Applications for the Banff Mountain Film Competition 2023 are now open. The Banff Centre Mountain Film and Book Festival is a programming-driven, competitive event bringing the best films and books on mountains and the spirit of adventure from around the world to the mountain town of Banff, Alberta. The Festival provides an opportunity for filmmakers and writers to meet and exchange ideas.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
After 47 years, the Banff Centre Mountain Film and Book Festival has a proven track record as one of the most prestigious and largest mountain culture festivals in the world. Located in the stunning Canadian Rocky Mountains, the Festival is a programming-driven, competitive event bringing together the best films and books on mountains and the spirit of adventure from around the world. The 2023 festival will be a combination of in-person theatre events and virtual online screenings.
- Films produced in the year 2021, 2022 and 2023 are eligible for competition.
- If English is not the original language of the film, it MUST be entered into competition with English subtitles, or be dubbed in English.
- Films must be entered into one category only. Do not submit the same film to multiple categories.
- Any film submitted must fit the criteria of one or more of the subject-based categories. The Mountain Film Competition reserves the right to make the final decision on the category of any film entered.
Duration and Benefits
- Grand Prize: $5,000
- Best Film, Adventure: $3,000
- Best Film, Climbing: $3,000
- Best Film, Environment: $3,000
- Best Film, Mountain Culture: $3,000
- Best Film, Mountain Sports: $3,000
- Best Film, Snow Sports: $3,000
- Best Short Film: $3,000 – Under 20 minutes in length
- Best Feature Film: $3,000 – Over 70 minutes in length
- Creative Excellence: $3,000 – showcasing creativity and the arts in exploring the spirit of adventure.
- Audience Choice Award: $3,000 – chosen by the festival audience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: August 2nd, 2023
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Kindly share this opportunity with Creatives/Artists and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.