HEC is the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan: an autonomous, independent, and constitutionally created institution primarily financing, managing, regulating, and accrediting higher education initiatives in Pakistan.
While it is a Pakistani organization, it is not only for Pakistani students. They organize foreign scholarships. Some people regard obtaining a HEC scholarship to study as a difficult endeavour, even with decent or excellent certificates that qualify them. However, in actual sense, HEC Scholarship is bridging the gap and ensuring finances are made available for individuals.
So, you might be wondering how to apply for an HEC scholarship. Here is how:
How To Apply for HEC Scholarship: Requirements
These are the requirements to apply for HEC Scholarship:
- Scholarships will be given based on a government-approved provincial quota.
- Valid HEC Aptitude test scores will be used to determine merit in both categories.
- Candidates must select their preferred foreign countries/universities in the online application form. HEC reserves the right to reassign the candidate to any Country/University. Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interviews and the admissions process.
- Candidates must ensure that their field of study is available in their preferred country/university; otherwise, they will not be considered for an interview/scholarship.
- To be admitted, candidates must meet the requirements of the host university, which may include International GRE, TOFEL, and other tests. Candidates are encouraged to take these tests before their interview/admission.
- Applicants must submit their information via an online application process. The merit list will be generated using the applicant’s online data/information. If any information is discovered to be incorrect, the application process will be terminated.
- Awardees must sign a contract with HEC/Respective Pakistani University to serve for five years after completing their PhD studies. At no point will a request for a university change for a service bond be considered.
- Applicants who have previously been provisionally or selected in any HEC scholarship schemes must obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the relevant HEC-Scholarship Section before submitting their application. A copy of this NOC must be emailed to [email protected] before the application submission deadline.
Any candidate’s application submitted without obtaining NOC may be rejected at any stage of the selection/award process.
Procedures for How To Apply for HEC Scholarship
The procedures for how to apply for HEC Scholarship include the following:
- Applicants who want to apply for HEC Scholarship must submit an online application through the HEC e-portal (eportal.hec.gov.pk).
- Original online deposit slip OR ATM transfer slip of Rs 300/- (non-refundable) in favour of DG Finance, HEC must be uploaded on the HEC e-portal. Fees can be deposited in any bank to Account Number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- For overseas universities, other requirements may apply.
Applications are being accepted from outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals for the award of Ph.D. and MS/M. Phil scholarships in the spring/fall of 2022. Ph.D. scholarships are available in a limited number of fields, whereas MS/M Phil scholarships are available in Engineering Technology. Scholarships will also be offered for the Spring/Fall-2022 Session at top-ranked overseas colleges in advanced nations designated by HEC.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
You must log in to post a comment.