International student loans are usually the best form of financial aid available for scholarship and international students. It is therefore important to understand where to access the study loans and grants, together with the interest rates and other associated costs.
This article will work you through different study loan sources and how to go about them.
Here are 5 Study loan sources to take advantage of:back to menu ↑
1. MPOWER Financing
They are the ideal partner for international students in North America! MPOWER provides study loans to international students attending an approved Canadian or U.S. college or university.
- They provide a Secured Future for students by offering a study loan with no cosigner, collateral, or credit history in the United States.
- They offer flexible funding options, including fixed-rate loans ranging from $2,001 to $100,000, with interest rate savings of up to 1.50%.
- It is designed for global citizens, as international study loans and scholarships are available to 190+ nations.
- They will assist you with your journey by providing free visa support letters and customized career strategy services.
To apply for MPOWER Finance student loans, click here.back to menu ↑
2. LEND WISE student loans
They use their expertise in banking, finance, information technology, and social media marketing to bring together Lenders and Borrowers in the Education Finance sector and provide students with a superior product and service offering.
LEND WISE is one of the student loan sources that provide:
- Loans from £5,000 – £100,000
- Repayment up to 10 years after your course ends
- Easy application process
- No early repayment fee
To know more and apply for this student loan source, click here.
3. Future Finance
Future Finance is a private loan company unrelated to Student Finance England. They have been working to make education more accessible to everyone since 2014 when they became the U.K.’s first private student lender.
Their central belief is in students’ potential, and they are committed to assisting them in reaching their goals. They offer students loans with a trusted guarantor.
They do the following:
- supports only U.K. schools Loans
- from £2,000 to £40,000
- guarantor is required
To know more and apply for this student loan source, click here.back to menu ↑
4. Stilt Finance
Stilt Finance is another student loan source, a financial technology company based in San Francisco. They offer loans to international students in the U.S. with a U.S. bank account in their name and a U.S. Address.
Stilt’s minimum APR is 7.99%, and the maximum APR depends on your state. Your exact rate will depend on your creditworthiness and can only be known after you apply for a loan.
They offer the following:
- No cosigner required
- No prepayment fees
- Low-interest rate & flexible repayment plan
For more information about Stilt Finance, click here.back to menu ↑
5. Prodigy Finance
Prodigy Finance is an international student loan source that lends internationally based on the student’s future potential. You, as a student, can travel across the world to get a top-tier master’s degree – without worrying about collateral or a cosigner.
How To Apply for Prodigy finance student loan
- Register your interest and state your study plans. They will assist you in getting everything in order so that applying for money is simple.
- Request funding: You will receive a personalised quotation in return for some further information about your goals. If you are still undecided about where to study, you can apply to each institution and compare offers.
- Accept the best quote for you and upload a few documents. They will complete their risk assessment and add you to their waitlist until they confirm available financing.
- They will match your application to the funds they have raised from their investor community. If you are matched, they will contact you so that you may commit to your loan and obtain an official letter when applying for your visa.
Find further instructions and apply here.back to menu ↑
If you want to pursue a seamless education abroad but are unable to obtain fully funded scholarships or grants, you may be able to obtain loans from these various study loan sources.
Good luck to you!
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
You must log in to post a comment.