Call Centre Agents (Email) Needed at Kuda Bank
Kuda is a fintech company on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name ‘Kuda’ which means ‘love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa.
We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering free money transfers, smart budgeting and instant access to credit through digital devices.
We’ve raised over $90 million from some of the world’s most respected institutional investors, and we’re rolling out our game-changing services globally from our offices in Nigeria, South Africa, and the UK.
We are looking for a Call Centre agent – Email. You will be responsible for engaging current and potential customers through all interaction channels to provide support, ensure customer satisfaction and retention towards the fulfillment of the strategic goal of the business at large.
- Act as the first point of contact to customers working across multiple interaction channels.
- Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service levels
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies while resolving customers’ complaints through multiple channels.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Be very conversant with all the banks products to be better equipped to provide support to customers’ enquiries and complaints
- Ensure that all customer interactions, feedbacks, and complaints are appropriately logged for tracking.
- Ensure that all escalated disputes are properly reviewed and resolved within the agreed SLA according to CBN guidelines.
- Respond promptly and effectively to escalated disputes and communicate findings to customers.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication
- Ensure the highest level of service standards are maintained.
- Any other duties as assigned
Requirements for Call Centre Agents (Email) Needed at Kuda Bank
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- An understanding of banking procedures and policies and Computer literacy
- High degree of intelligence, communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act.
- Good verbal communication skills – sincere and articulate.
- Passionate about service.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Result oriented.
- Ability to listen and probe effectively to determine customers’ real needs.
- Ability to provide accurate information.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in similar role
- Conversant with major Telephony and CRM applications used across the industry.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- L&D Training