Applications are now open for the Spurt! Training and Empowerment Programme Cohort 5.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Spurt! Training and Empowerment Programme (S.T.E.P.) is a 10-week Intensive Professional Skills Prep program delivered virtually by experts and mentors from the Spurt! network. S.T.E.P. zooms in on each trainee’s strengths whilst preparing them to be Professional, Analytical, and Valuable to any organisation or endeavour in which they find themselves.
S.T.E.P, established by Spurt!, is designed to bridge the gap between recent graduates and/or early-career professionals’ capabilities and current corporate expectations. The programme provides professional skills training and recruitment tips to graduates. S.T.E.P. participants are more competitive on the talent market and will form the workforce that will fuel the growth of African businesses. S.T.E.P
- You are a recent graduate or an early career professional with less than two years of working experience in your field of interest.
- You are armed with unparalleled hunger for knowledge and astronomic professional growth, S.T.E.P. is for you!
- Able to commit 20-25hrs a week to the programme
- Flexibility and open-mindedness
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Good time management skills
- Proactive communication habits
- Pan-African Optimism: believe in the inherent value and dignity of all people. If you believe that Africans or people of African-descent are some how inferior to other races, you are not a good fit for this programme.
Duration and Benefits:
- Top S.T.E.P. trainees receive paid internship placements at Spurt! or any of its partner companies
- Career guidance and counselling including hands-on support with your application to other roles on the job market
- An opportunity to mingle with and gain advice from professionals in the Spurt! network
- On the job coaching during programme training plus recommendations and reference after training
- Certificate upon successful completion of the programme
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: Not Specified
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Kindly share this opportunity with and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.