Call for Applications: Africa StartUp Initiative Program
Are you looking to take your start-up to the next level? Are you ready to build a sustainable, repeatable business model using lean methodology? Are you ready to scale your impact through collaboration with the private and public sectors?
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Africa Startup Initiative Program is a program founded by Moh Damush, Telecel Group CEO as a CSR activity. Telecel Group then partnered with Startupbootcamp, AfriTech to create the ASIP Accelerator Program which contributes in a meaningful way to the African community to help the young Startups in Africa whose innovative ideas are creating a difference in their communities.
What to expect
During the Covid pandemic, SBC launched Accelerator Squared as a fully online platform that enables startups to access the complete library of content, group workshops, 1:1 mentoring, collaborative sessions with Entrepreneurs in Residence, and invite-only discussion forums with founders from around the globe.
The Program takes a hybrid format and begins in Dakar, culminating in a physical Demo Day where startup founders pitch their disruptive solutions to a broad audience of media, investors, corporate partners, and industry stakeholders.
The 10 startups in the program will receive benefits valued at more than EUR 500,000, including credits from AWS, Google Cloud Services, Hubspot, and many more. ASIP Accelerator also invests EUR 15,000 in cash to each startup.
- Clean Tech/Energy
- Health Wallets & Accessibility
- RegTech KYC
- AI & Machine Learning
- AgriTech Food Supply Chain
- IoT & Connectivity
- FinTech Cross-Border Payments
- Data Analytics
Benefits of Africa StartUp Initiative Program
- 3-Month Program: An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
- Masterclasses: Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising.
- Tailored Mentorship: Over 1000 carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions.
- Global Network: Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries.
- Corporate Partners: Connections to the leading corporates in your industry for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers.
- Alumni Growth Program: Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni only events, deals and tailored introductions.
- Perks & Discounts: More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others.
- Living Expenses: €15K in cash per team to cover living expenses during the program.
- Coworking Space: Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program (pandemic depending).
- Industry Events: Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events.
- Investor Access: Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world.
- Demo Day: A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees.
How To Apply
Click here to apply for Africa StartUp Initiative Program.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified.