Call for Submissions: Rainbow Goddess Writing Competition – Celebrating Neurodiversity
The Girl God is accepting submissions for our upcoming compilation of women’s writing: Rainbow Goddess, an Anthology of women’s voices and art on the experience of Neurodiversity.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
We invite writings and art about experiences of neurodiversity and rainbow Goddess.
Personal essays or accounts (up to 2,000 words), academic papers, poetry, prayers, and art are welcome.
Themes to consider in your submissions might include:
- The gifts of neurodiversity
- Spirituality and neurodiversity
- Creativity and neurodiversity
- Neurodiversity and society
- Being neurodiverse woman
- Patriarchy and neurodiversity
- Neurodiverse visions for humanity, society, and the world
How To Apply
- Please send your finished piece in a Word document. Calibri size 12 font is preferred. Please do not use any fancy formatting or fonts as it creates a lot more work on our end. Make sure to spell check before your submission.
- Please also include a bio under 150 words.
- Please send your submissions to submissions here by May 1st, 2022 with the book title in your subject line. Please note that we cannot accommodate any late submissions or corrections.
Accepted contributors will receive a contributor’s copy of the book and the option to order as many copies of the book as they’d like at cost during the pre-order period to sell or gift as they wish.
The Scheduled publication is Late 2022.